Adventist HealthCare, founded in 1907, is the largest health-care network in Montgomery County and the largest provider of charity care and community benefits. These values guide our day-to-day activities:
- Respect: We recognize the infinite worth of the individual and care for each one as a whole person.
- Integrity: We are above reproach in everything we do.
- Service: We provide compassionate and attentive care in a manner that inspires confidence.
- Excellence: We provide world-class clinical outcomes in an environment that is safe for both our patients and caregivers.
- Stewardship: We take personal responsibility for the efficient, effective accomplishment of our mission.
Critical Success Factors
We believe the following factors are imperative to our business:
- Faith-Based. We must be valued as a faith-based organization.
- Best People, Best Place. We must be the best place to work for the best employees, physicians, volunteers and partners.
- Safety and Clinical Excellence. We must be the safest place to receive care and we will deliver superior clinical outcomes.
- Patient Experience. We must provide the most extraordinary health care experience for those we serve.
- Financial Success. We must be financially successful in order to invest in our people, facilities and services.
- Growing Organization. We must be a growing organization in order to preserve and expand our role as a vital community resource.